Friday, April 20, 2007

There She Goes Just Walking The Street... (Why Men Die Younger)

So ok. You're blessed. You have a nice girl who loves you. She's always there for you and she'll still be with you tomorrow. So try to think about it the next time before you cheat. If she can say, "Your people will be my people and your God will be my God", the least she deserves is your faithfulness. So next time, THINK... coz this is the first as well as the last time I'll be covering your butt. And if you need any reminders, these pictures should give you a slap in the face as well as a good laugh.

"There she goes just a walking down the street... She looks good! She looks fine! She looks good, looks fine and she really blows my mind."

Manfredd Mann's "Do Wah Diddy"

-Looks like his mind won't be the only thing that'll be blowing up.

"I will love you for the earth at my feet. I will love you for the sun in the sky. I will love you for the falling rain. Oh- Oohhh... I will love you for the CAR that could break..."
Color Me Badd's "The Sun, The Earth, The Rain"
-'nuff said.
"I believe in miracles! Where you from? You sexy thing!"
Hot Chocolate's "You Sexy Thing"
-The dead may be raised but what are they going to do without a head? Believe in miracles but don't wait for them. And keep your eyes on your missus!

"Oh when you walk by every night, talking sweet and looking fine. I get kinda hectic inside. Mmm baby, I'm so into you. Darling if you only knew, all the things that flow through my mind."
Mariah Carey's "Sweet Fantasy"
-I wonder what is going through the mind of the guy getting the shave.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey man. i'm not that bad.

R1ch@rD said...

You're right. You're worse. I mean, "Look at you!" Cheat tip 101: Always switch off your cell phone when you're at it.