Sunday, May 13, 2007

Are You Watching Closely?


I give you my heart
But not for your keeping
For only God’s hand
Can contain its seeking
He calls us all to do His bidding
I guess I’m budding

Sometimes I laugh and sometimes I weep
Sometimes I stray and sometimes I seek
Sometimes I fall and sometimes I bleed
I guess there is nothing new this week

I stand with you
But not near you
The pillars of the temple are apart
But stand together to serve God’s heart
So let it be with me and you
May we stand to serve so true

Call out my name and I’ll be smiling
Call out my name and I’ll be with you
Call out my name and I’ll come running
It is never too late for me and you

No tree grows
In another’s shadow
No happiness shows
When one is in sorrow
Think again when you see the ordinary
Are you watching closely?

Happy Mama Day. Three cheers for Haagen Dazs, Krispy Kreme and Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline. It all comes in threes... craving, satisfaction and inspiration. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice read. I love your blog and you are a very passionate man. Your girlfriend is very lucky. Ummmm do you have a girlfriend?

R1ch@rD said...

Anonymous: Nope. I don't have a girlfriend at the moment. It is a little hard when you're at your desk for virtually the whole day. But I'll work on that soon, I hope. Glad you like the blog.

P.S. I sure hope you're a girl! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! n1! Like the way you describe the emotion struggle. Going close and letting go and coming back again. Ofcourse this is not for a girl you like right?

R1ch@rD said...

Sofie: Er... hi mom?

svetlana said...

Post one of your romantic pieces! make our hearts melt!

o_o at desk for the whole day?
o_O No girlfriend yet?
O_o Work on that soon?
O_O GO! GO! GO!